About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
I get to travel around the UK a lot and love to photograph whatever and whoever catches my eye....

Saturday 22 January 2011

This is becoming my new addiction!



















I'm now totally hooked on street shooting, I can't think why I haven't done this all along...I get quite excited...you never know who you're going to spot next..I'm looking out for people with interesting faces, interesting way of walking, clothes, hats or if they are simply doing something that's a little bit visually interesting...I'm getting bolder and I'm no longer being furtive...I say "thanks" if people clock me and smile sweetly, I've spoken with quite a few of my subjects and had a good response so far...I've not been punched ...yet!...Politeness seems to pay off...I was rather disappointed with Bruce Gilden's rather rude and brash approach which I thought a little disrespectful.......

No comments:

Post a Comment