About Me

My photo
Oxford, United Kingdom
I get to travel around the UK a lot and love to photograph whatever and whoever catches my eye....

Saturday 22 January 2011

My second outing....


















Unfortunately , my budget doesn't run to a Leica so I'm using my Canon Eos 5D with 50mm f.1.8 lens..This gives me the option to shoot with a wide aperture, if a compressed depth of field lends itself to the subject, it also means I can use a low ISO setting and have a clear idea in my head of how things will be framed when I put the camera to my eye and fire the shutter..I set the autofocus to the centre spot and usually use an evaluative metering mode to give correct exposure of the background when shooting a darker subject. I work mostly using aperture priority auto.....

No comments:

Post a Comment